$69.00 – $414.00
Protect your investment while it’s in storage!
The T.R.A.P Breather reduces the risk of dust and moisture entering the storage tanks through the vent while allowing high flow rates of fluid into and out of the tank.
- 1 1/2″ BSP(f) T.R.A.P breather assembly max flow: 2124L/Min
- 1 1/4″ BSP (m) replacement element only
- 1″ BSP (m) T.R.A.P breather, led indicator max flow: 1274L/Min.
Intake Cycle (Inhalation)
- The circuit “breathes in” air containing moisture vapour
- The T.R.A.P breather strips moisture from incoming air allowing only dry air to enter the circuit
Outflow Cycle (Exhalation)
- During the “exhalation” cycle the T.R.A.P breather allows unrestricted airflow outward
- The outflow of dry air picks up the moisture collected by the T.R.A.P breather during intake and “blows it back” – fully regenerating the T.R.A.P breathers water holding capacity