Showing all 5 results
Fuelgear is the market leader in the Self Bunded Diesel Storage Tank range. From 750L to 115,000L; we have a range of options and sizes, giving all industries a range of options to choose from. Our Self Bunded Diesel Storage Tanks come with thermal insulation to make sure your fuel stays at the optimal temperature at all times. These tanks are designed to handle the most extreme hot and cold Australian conditions.
Our range of Self Bunded Diesel Storage Tanks include –
- FUELBOX Portable Fuel Storage Tanks
- FUELCUBE Self Bunded Diesel & ULP Tanks
- FUELTAINER Self Bunded Bulk Fuel Storage Tanks
- FUELTAINER Self Bunded Combo Diesel & AdBlue Tanks
- Multi-tanks for Diesel & Oil
What is a Self Bunded Tank?
As the name suggests, a Self Bunded Tank is a tank within a tank, i.e; these tanks have an inner tank and an outer tank that are separated by a gap in-between. There are a couple of reasons why people choose self-bunded tanks over normal single-skin tanks –
- Any unprovoked leaks are caught in the area between the inner tank and the exterior wall. This ensures minimal risk of environmental pollution or fuel loss/contamination.
- The separation between the inner tank and outer tank acts as an insulator, making sure your fuel stays at the optimum temperatures at all times. This allows these tanks to be used in the most extreme hot and cold Australian conditions.
- These tanks meet the Australian Standards and can be used in almost all types of industries.